The following enumerations are available globally.
- get: Transfer a current representation of the target resource.
- head: Same as GET, but only transfer the status line and header section.
- post: Perform resource-specific processing on the request payload.
- put: Replace all current representations of the target resource with the request payload.
- delete: Remove all current representations of the target resource.
- patch: Apply partial modifications to a resource the target resource.
public enum HTTPMethod : String